Friday, April 9, 2010

Pairs and Clusters {Poetry Friday}


Pairs and Clusters
On the ground.

Pairs and Clusters
All around.

Pairs and Clusters
Soar the sky.

Pairs and Clusters
Keep stopping by.

By Mandy Robek Copyright 2010

Mary Lee over at A Year of Reading is writing a poem a day to celebrate National Poetry Month and inspired me to join in the fun. I've been sitting home for just over a week recovering from a small surgery and one thing I have enjoyed watching are the birds as they enjoy spring in our backyard. When I couldn't sleep one night this week, this came to my mind. Enjoy.

This week Poetry Friday is being held at Paper Tigers.

2 comments:

  1. I love the repetition in your poem! Thanks for joining me in the riskiness of putting an original poem out there for the whole world to see! (I'm feeling just a little bit "undressed" this month!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your poems - you and Mary Lee and all the others takig part in the challenge of publishing new poems all through NPM have all my admiration!

    I wish you a speedy recovery - but perhaps also being forced to stay still will provide plenty of insoration as you take stock of all that's around you.

    ReplyDelete